Danny and I visited Grandma and Grandpa Rogers on Wednesday. After Jakob ate, I took him in to the computer room to change his diaper and noticed that I didn't have any diapers or wipes left! How could this happen? So I posed the problem to Danny and Grandma and she said, "I have diapers!" Whew, problem solved. She returned to the scene with a diaper...only problem is that the diaper was made to fit a three year old Andrew. Hmmmm...so, we used the diaper anyway and hoped that Jakob didn't explode in it on the way home-there was no way this oversized diaper could handle the blowout of Jakob Milo. I wondered how I had managed to simultaneously be out of diapers and wipes, and then I remembered that we are staying at Grandma Karen's house and she must have used them and forgot to tell me that we were out. Oh well, the diaper held out and Jakob was fine about the situation.
Friday, September 26, 2008
The diaper change....Te he he he
Danny and I visited Grandma and Grandpa Rogers on Wednesday. After Jakob ate, I took him in to the computer room to change his diaper and noticed that I didn't have any diapers or wipes left! How could this happen? So I posed the problem to Danny and Grandma and she said, "I have diapers!" Whew, problem solved. She returned to the scene with a diaper...only problem is that the diaper was made to fit a three year old Andrew. Hmmmm...so, we used the diaper anyway and hoped that Jakob didn't explode in it on the way home-there was no way this oversized diaper could handle the blowout of Jakob Milo. I wondered how I had managed to simultaneously be out of diapers and wipes, and then I remembered that we are staying at Grandma Karen's house and she must have used them and forgot to tell me that we were out. Oh well, the diaper held out and Jakob was fine about the situation.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment