Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Tag! 8 is my lucky number...

8 TV shows

1 What not to wear
2 Nanny 911
3 Dancing with the stars
4 Oprah
5 Tyra Banks
6 American Idol
7 Jon & Kate plus 8
8 10 years younger

8 favorite resturants

1 Bioggi's
2 Olive Garden
3 Cheese cake factory
4 Mimi's Cafe
5 Spaghetti Mama's
6 Bombay House
7 Mandrine
8 The Old Spaghetti Factory

8 things that happened yesterday

1 Jakob slept 7 hours during the night
2 I ran two miles
3 I made soup for dinner
4 I finished the laundry
5 I organized my week in my planner
6 I checked my email, facebook, myfamily.com and bank account
7 I wrapped Christmas presents--for Danny's sister who is on a mission
8 I changed Jakob's diaper like 20 times! ha ha

8 things I am looking forward to

1 Danny having a job
2 Moving to the east coast
3 Shopping in New York
4 Saving money for a house
5 Going to the Nauvoo Temple
6 Having a real conversation with Jakob when he's older
7 My 25th Birthday
8 Going to lunch with my Cousin Christie

8 things on my wish list

1 2008 Acadia
2 A house
3 Bedroom set
4 Couches
5 Clothes
6 Computer
7 DISH WASHER!
8 That Danny will be happy with his job and we will love Connecticut

8 people I tag

1 Anyone that want's to play! This means you....
2
3
4
5
6
7
8

1 comment:

amylynne said...

I wrote about you on my blog today--be sure to check it out! :)