Friday, January 23, 2009

Birthday Surprise



Grandpa Egan is one year older and wiser too!

I found super cheap airline tickets through Southwest so Grandpa's Birthday was the perfect excuse to go to Utah. (little did he know we were going to celebrate his big day with him)

Jakob and I had to keep our lil' surprise a secret, which wasn't too hard; however, I was more worried about the rest of the family because they also knew about the surprise for a couple of weeks and were bound to let the cat out of the bag with that much time on their hands.

Luckily the fam' proved faithful and the surprise was...well, take a look!

NOTE: If you look close you'll see Jakob underneath the present. He was making noise most of the time, but the birthday boy didn't even notice

1 comment:

Janeal said...

So cute! Jakob under the present was a fantastic idea. I am sure your dad won't ever foget this birthday!