final thought: I wish I knew what I was doing
Okay, I am trying to be oh so cool and find a better template for my blog, but I have come to find out that I have no idea what I'm doing. I just wanted to change the patterns in the background, not the details of my blog; well, it has come to this....
All of my widgets, as they call them, have been delete including my pictures and the entire list of other blogs that I follow. Plus, YOU no longer have the option to post a reaction vs a comment.
Yeah, well, the story of my life. Sometimes I like to believe that I am computer savy, but when this happens I just feel frustrated and embarrassed and then I realize how ditsy I really am with this stuff. Luckily my hubby has an inclining on what to do to help, but seeing as how he is at work most of the day, it makes it difficult to get the problem fixed when I need it.
So... please excuse this error and enjoy all the blogs to come when it gets fixed.
Thanks
2 comments:
Hi Jamie,
That totally stinks. That happened to me too. Whenever I change my blog now, just in case, I save all my widgets in a file. There is a place I know where you can change your background without the widgets disappearing. www.thecutestblogontheblock.blogspot.com. I will also copy my whole blog layout before I change it just in case I want to go back to it. I also like to get my backgrounds from www.pyzam.com and http://lenatoewsdesigns.blogspot.com/. That last one is my favorite but you do have to save all of your widgets. Anyway, I still think you are totally cool! I do miss the pictures of Jakob though. He is so cute!!
Thanks! This was very helpful.
Post a Comment