Tuesday, February 3, 2009

It's your turn to share!! Valentine's Day Drama

Okay, so this is how it's going to work:

Think about a truly SAPPY moment in your life where you felt loved. It doesn't have to be a boyfriend/girlfriend story, it can be getting a nice card, flowers, first kiss, or a nice surprise...that sort of thing. Then, when I post my SAPPY story, you will contribute yours to the Valentine's Day Drama post. (VDDP)

I know some of you think Valentines' Day is a bit overrated, but I have always thought highly of V-day. (boyfriend attached or not) In fact, one of my most memorable V-day's was living in Provo and none of the roomates had 'boys' so we all treated ourselves to chocolate, a red rose, and a dinner date at Olive Garden. Of course being girls we all flirted with the waiter-to our little hearts content-and it ended up being my favorite day!

So start thinking about your drama now and be prepared to share it on V-day!

NOTE: I was thinking that some of you might not feel comfortable sharing a personal experience, or maybe some of you don't have an experience yet....so if you fall under this catagory I think you should just make something up. Think about something sappy that you WISH would happen to you. That way you can still contribute something to the V-day drama.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Tee hee! Awesome, I can't wait!

amylynne said...

I hereby commit A Story for the Grandkids Parts 1-14 into your hands... it would definitely at least be the LONGEST sappiest story of all... haha.