Monday, March 2, 2009

Happy Birthday Hubby

The big 28!

We kicked off Danny's birthday with my rendition of homemade pizza, which turned out better than I thought, and invited the Glauser's over for dinner. Afterward, we enjoyed a variety of sweets for all preferences: cake, ice cream, dairy free cupcakes, lemon meringue pie, cranberry jam, marshmallow cream, chocolate sauce, and strawberries.

It was a three for one deal because we were able to celebrate three birthdays in one party: Bryn, Feb. 28; Malissa, Feb. 29; Danny, March 1st; although malissa was MIA due to food poisoning two days earlier.

It was a grand social event; one that Danny will remember for the rest of his life. heh, yeah right.

Click to play this Smilebox greeting: The big 28
Create your own greeting - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox greeting

3 comments:

Jason and Emily Egan said...

Dang it, I thought his birthday was at the end of the month, now I feel bad because we didn't wish him happy birthday. Tell him Happy Birthday from Jason, Emily, and Brigham.

B. Surfer said...

i love the new layout. Ps.. Jakob is honestly one the cutest babies i've seen in a long time.

Jamie said...

Thanks for the compliment! I think he is cute too, although I might be bias.