We drove 1.5 hours to Misquamicut beach in Rhode Island. I was hoping for warmer weather, considering it was in the upper 80's in South Windsor, but alas, it was a breezy 70 degrees and the coast was covered in fog. It didn't help that the water was FREEZING, either!
We enjoyed a picnic lunch, digging in the sand, a little bit of sun, the coastal breeze, and watching teenagers play frisbee,volleyball, and football right next to us.
(I'm not sure what setting my camrea is on, but all my pics are blue. :)

I think Jakob was the most entertained because every time I tried to take his picture, this is what he gave me...his best head shot. :)

After an hour, he was much more photogenic. (he is trying to take my sunglasses off-a favorite game of his)

The sand was a new texture. Here he is, not quite sure what to do with the tiny, scratchy whatchamacallit's all over his hands. Luckily he wasn't too interested in eating it.

Again...the only way I could take his picture was to do it while he was turned, looking at whoever was entertaining him at the time. He and Danny both look interested in the events right behind us.

Don't you love the famiy pic? (notice jakob is watching the volley ball players behind us.)
3 comments:
What fun! You need to change your white balance setting to sunny/outdoors! That'll fix the blue thing.
How fun! I loved Jakob experiencing the water! I want to go to a beach in Rhode Island!!!
Your pictures are such fun
Post a Comment