Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Did you plan something for Tuesday? ....What's tuesday?

...OUR ANNIVERSARY!!!!!


We were married in the Salt Lake Temple, May 12, 2005.



Look at how young we are! Wow! So cute and in love....

The engagement ring.

Happy Anniversary Danny. Four years and going strong! Look at what we've accomplished: finished our degrees at BYU; supported each other through each of our Jobs (me teaching for 2 years; you going to school to finish a masters degree and working at BYU, and now working at Belcan); we had a baby and have been watching him grow; packed up all of our things and moved across the country on pure faith that everything would work out (and it has so far); learned more about ourselves and our marriage because of all the time we get to spend with each other away from friends and family. We have had the time of our lives! I'm so happy that you keep our relationaship interesting. It has been a fun journey so far. Let's have many more years of laughter.

5 comments:

Jason and Emily Egan said...

Oh wow, you guys do look young. That crazy, four years, it goes by so fast.

Anonymous said...

Our 56th anniversary is Thursday. What fun they are both on the same week.
Happy Anniversary!

Tessa Egan said...

I've never seen your wedding pics, but can I just say...I love love love LOVE your hat/veil!

russia boy said...

Congrats guys! It seems like just yesterday!

Jamie said...

Tessa, after seeing the earrings you purchased on ebay, I figured you were into vintage stuff. (which I loved too by the way) The hat was fun. I just wish I could wear it more often with out weird looks.