I love looking back at the old pics and remembering the awkwardness of our blossoming relationship. We had some great times together-and still do. Some of the pictures are sweet and some are just plain ol' amusing because we look so young! Sometimes I wish I could go back to the pre-baby days, or the so-in-love-it-hurts phase. Don't get me wrong, we still spend time together minus the baby, and still love each other "with every fiber of our beings", it's just....different. A good different, but different none the less.
I wanted to see how much we changed over the years, so I did sort of a timeline of us from our beginnings up to now. (or vice versa) You would think in only 4 years not a whole lot changes....but, the pictures prove it: different.
I wanted to see how much we changed over the years, so I did sort of a timeline of us from our beginnings up to now. (or vice versa) You would think in only 4 years not a whole lot changes....but, the pictures prove it: different.






4 comments:
I hadn't realized you both had changed so much.
Grandma Rowan
gosh time flys by. You guys are still cute. Glad you are doing good. We sure miss you!!!
That is so cool. I love how you did that. I love to see how much you guys love each other too. I never really talk about phil like that on my blog.. . Um, maybe I should. But sometimes I just don't like him. ;)
this was fun. I remember some fun times, all of us together. You guys are way cute.
Post a Comment