Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Take the poll and find out!

Some of you know we are expecting another baby (due Feb. 11th). For those of you who are now finding out for the first time, DON'T FEEL BAD! I've kept this information to myself for quite some time now; however, the little bump is turning into a bigger bump and it's causing people to stare. Probably wondering whether or not they should ask the ultra sensitive question...which in this case, it is YES!

So in celebration to the news, Danny and I have started a poll and a little bet on what we are having. I think it's a boy, but Danny thinks it's a girl. Vote on what YOU think and in two and a half more weeks we will find out who wins.

Not all pregnancies are the same, but I want to give you some background of this pregnancy in comparison to the first to help some of you make the decision: (this may or may not be TMI so read at your own risk)

-I started getting nauseated a couple weeks sooner with #2
-I have had a major appetitie with #2, eating every two hours
-I was not as "sick" with #2-I never saw my meals twice :)
-I am much more exausted with #2: I take a nap during the day plus I get tired around 7:00

So....there's not much difference with #2 than with Jakob, which leads me to believe it is a boy. But, there are slight differences which could conclude a girl. What do you think?

11 comments:

Tessa Egan said...

Congratulations! I didn't know you were expecting! I hope you get feeling better soon.

emily said...

Congratulations. :)

Kim H. said...

I say girl!:)

Jenny said...

I think it's a girl!!

Wes and Amy Larsen said...

I'm with Andrew-Girl!

Jennifer said...

Ahhhh! I'm so excited. We are going to start trying in a little bit when we get our insurance figured out. I'm going crazy I'm so baby hungry. Ahhhh!!!! I'm so excited for you!!!! AHHHHHH. I think it's going to be a boy. It is so much fun having my two boys. They will be such good friends. Hopefully soon they will be too. {wink} Love you!

B. Surfer said...

Congrats on you're new baby! Glad for you that the worst thing is only exhaustion - plus, i bet jakob still takes naps, uh? Easy to sleep when he's napping. :-). Hope things continue to go well.

Marla said...

I think it would be fun if you have a girl, but either one is fine with me. Start thinking about when you would have this baby blessed so we can make travel arrangements, okay?

Britney said...

Congrats Jamie! For me both of my pregnancies were almost identical up until the third trimester. So I am really no help in predicting that way. But my guess is girl. How exciting!

Alice said...

Congratulations!

Matthias and Jenn said...

Man I totally need to check your blog more often! I say it's a girl! Congratulations guys I am excited for you!.