It's a girl!
The good news is that so far everything is looking normal. The even better news is that the baby's head is small! Jakob's head measured 2 weeks ahead of his due date at 19 weeks. I am very grateful for that :) The bad news is that I lost the bet. I was so sure it was a boy.
Danny and I are both shocked and very excited. We don't have any names yet, but if you have any suggestions feel free to leave it. We need all the help we can get.
12 comments:
yeah! Girls are so fun! and after one of each all the pressure is off:)
Hooray!!! That's so fun and exciting.
Kelly Jr. is my vote for a name. That or Ursula, ursi for short.
We are so excited for you guys! I've always liked Addison, (Addi for short)but couldn't get my dear husband on board.
No way jose... Addison is my name.
Congratulations! I am so excited for you! Having one of each is so fun! Be prepared for a lot more accessories--hair bows, flowers, earrings, necklaces, princess shoes, tiaras, etc...the list goes on and on. Especially, when they are three! I am so EXCITED for you! I hope that she has your gorgeous red hair!
Regina Rogers. I like that one. Congrats!
Yeah Jami wouldn't that be so much fun if we both had girls on the same day!!! LOL I am happy for you but way sad if I don't get a girl!!! LOL I will let you know at the end of the week.
Yea for girls! I like Abigail and Maicee.
I really like the name Piper. Trev hates it, so there's no chance of me using it - if you like it, i say go for it. Piper Rogers. Has a good ring to it.
well,, i like boy names for girls but thats just me maybe you do too..
like ..
oh i believe girls deserve a cute little funky way of spelling it too
you might think im crazy but hey!!
..so..
skyye,,tyluur,, bostunn,, jaydenn,, haydenn,, rivuur,, rileigh,, brileigh,, dallus,, blache,, devinn,, paytonn,, ashdunn,, theres probably tons mor and websites.. i donno they're kinda silly .. but i love you !!!
oh and congrats.. i already told you on face book but you can never get enough of that..
Post a Comment