Wednesday, October 7, 2009

it went something like this...

In January last year, I blogged about planning a huge trip for the upcoming fall and invited anyone to tag along. Well, that planning finally paid off cause this is what we did!!! (I'm blogging the highlights since there is too much to write about)


September 30-October 1: New York City

Wicked (the best show I've ever seen! LOVED IT!)

Carnegie Deli Cheesecake.....WOW! (the best cheesecake I've ever tasted!)


October 2: Salem, MA and Maine

New England clam chowder

Salem shops

The coast

Homemade ice cream and cookies

Twin Lobster-Danny shelled and ate his own lobster meat. He loved it. I tried some of his, but I just don't like seafood that much.


October 3: New Hampshire and Vermont

Driving through New Hampshire and taking pictures of the fall follage

Tasting Vermont maple syrup

Watching apple cider being made at the Cider Mill (they had hot cider, cold cider, cider doughnuts, and hot cidar hotdogs. YUM?!)

Glass blowing shop (I think Danny decided that he wanted to make that his hobby)


October 4: Boston MA

Freedom trail


October 5: Cape Cod MA

Ferry ride

Martha's Vinyard


October 6: Homeward bound....CT


Click to play this Smilebox scrapbook:
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox scrapbook

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I envy your vacations but then I look at the weather.

emily said...

How fun!! I'm especially jealous of Salem, Maine, New Hampshire and Vermont. I'd love to visit those places, especially Salem in the fall!