Monday, December 7, 2009

It's the most wonderful time of the year!

And what does that mean?   Christmas Decorations and Family Pictures!



 Christams '09 photo.  First attempt...


Second attempt...



Third attempt...

 and Danny was done after that.  Why do some men hate getting their pictures taken? 



Jakob 17 months






A taste of Christmas

My decor is quite sparse this year.  The main reason is because we will be in Utah for most of the celebrating, but the second reason is beacause I don't want to have to clean it all up when I get back.  So...here are our decorations for the Christmas Season.


The tree looks so sad.  I don't have any ornaments up.



There is a bit more to see of our holiday decor in the kitchen, but i didn't take any pictures.  *gasp!  Trust me...it's festive.

And Jakob is writing a note to Santa

But even I can't read it. 


30 Week celebration

I can't believe how fast this pregnancy is going. Only 10 more weeks until the due date. 

Merry Christmas!

No comments: