Your 17 month old has figured out how to stop the DVD in the player, get a new DVD from the cabinet, take the old DVD out, and play the new one.
Yes....this DID just happen to me this morning!
I was upstairs doing my hair, listening to the movie playing in the DVD player, when all of a sudden the movie stoped. In my confusion, I heard a "click" (A new DVD box being opened)and then another "click" (which meant a DVD box had closed). Then the opening song of the Alpha-phonics Letter Factory started playing. I could do nothing more to keep it in; I just started laughing. I thought to myself, Did Jakob just put in a new DVD?
I went down stairs to find Jakob standing in front of the TV with the remote. (He obviously hasn't figured out how to push play-which is what he was trying to do) He began pleading his case as to why he started a new DVD. I looked at him, chuckled a bit, then pushed play. What a funny kid!!
The CRAZIEST part of all was that he managed to put the old DVD back into the right DVD case. WOW!!
Since then, he has been getting out every DVD to see if it works. I wouldn't mind so much if I knew the DVD's wouldn't get ruined in the process. He hasn't quite figured out how to handle with care.
1 comment:
Okay....Caroline seriously needs to get on the stick. Why can't she put in her own DVDs? What a deadbeat. Has Jakob considered work as a tutor?
Post a Comment