I've been waiting a long time for this month to finally get here. I'm not sure if it's because we're just a few days closer to baby time, or the fact that I just simply love the month and it's finally here!
I love celebrating the holidays. I always have and probably always will. Valentine's Day is one of my favorite holidays even though it doesn't really make sense. I mean, who needs one day out of the entire year to go FULL-OUT to tell someone you love them? Shouldn't you be doing that all year round?
Well, I've decided that Valentine's day is definitely a girl holiday. The colors red, pink, white, and sometimes purple totally scream GIRL!!! Face it, the entire day is devoted to girls! What man wants his girl to plan a romantic evening full of flowers, chocolate and cards? (not mine. DEFINITELY not mine)
With that said, I know Danny could care less about this one day out of the whole year but I DO!! I'm excited for my V-day holiday. Sure, it is on Sunday this year and we will most likely have to celebrate it a couple days early and sure, we may have a new baby on board to complicate things a little bit, but I WILL be making and decorating sugar cookies; I WILL place them on cute pink and red paper plates; I WILL wake up v-day morning and make heart shaped pancakes with strawberries and whip cream; I WILL encourage Danny to get me some chocolate and profess his love; And I WILL enjoy MY holiday!!!
(obsessed much?)
2 comments:
He he :D You're going to be my Valentine this year because our husbands have the same ideas about it. Sound good?!! Yeah for awesome GIRLY holidays!!
Sounds good to me!
Post a Comment