Jakob has been entertaining himself during dinner by playing with his uneaten food. He loves the feeling of cottage cheese smashed in his hair and the look of soggy bread soaked in milk or water. He also enjoys dipping his spoon and drinking the water like medicine. FUNNY KID!!
After lunch the other day Jakob had the crust of his bread, a few grapes, and two uneaten carrots still left on his tray. A few seconds later his entire tray was empty. I knew there was no way he could eat all of that food in a matter of seconds so I searched the floor, but found nothing. The next thing I observed was him drinking from his cup full of all the left overs he managed to squish inside. GROSS!! I watched him a take a few sips of his "vitamin water" and was satisfied by the disgusted look on his face. I wonder if he'll attempt THAT again: most likely.
2 comments:
Danny's mischievous smile is shining through.
How is Jakob adjusting to Molly?
I would expect a little problem after being the only child and so young when she was born.
Love from us
Post a Comment