Jakob's new interest right now is to stack things. He had these bowels stacked pretty well before they fell over. Other objects: puzzle pieces, blocks, bowls, cars, books, cups.
I don't know why, but I think Jakob looks so funny!!!
Jamie! I see your swing in the background. Tell me about it! I've been doing tons of research about what kind to get. I got the one I registered for my baby shower but then discovered it had really bad reviews for safety! Yikes! So I need to return it and get something different. Let me know what yours is and if you like it.
2 comments:
Jamie! I see your swing in the background. Tell me about it! I've been doing tons of research about what kind to get. I got the one I registered for my baby shower but then discovered it had really bad reviews for safety! Yikes! So I need to return it and get something different. Let me know what yours is and if you like it.
He is so cute! I love how he arches his little body before he falls. :D
Post a Comment