...is living in my house!
This particular "thief-magician" is taking random objects from the house and making them disappear: 1/2 teaspoon-measuring spoon, crochet hook, chapstick, magnets from the fridge, various toys and, as of last thursday, my toothbrush. The only problem is that once the objects are gone, they're gone for good!
I have these clues:
1-the objects disappear when i least expect it
2-there is no partiular pattern to the objects that are disappearing
3-nor is there a particular time of day
4-it all started when JAKOB learned how to throw things in the garbage can
5-the thief-magician is still working his magic, because I recently noticed one of the snack cups was missing; however, I found it in the garbage can.
What I NOW know:
The thief-magician uses the garbage can to perform his tricks. (which explains why the objects do not reappear)
Jakob might be involved somehow AND...
the camera is missing....hmmmm...
2 comments:
Brigham and Jakob could equal each other out becuase Brigham just takes everything out of the trash.
I wonder if this is to get attention? It sounds like someone saying 'notice me too' don't you think?
Post a Comment