Dear Molly,
You are a very social girl these days! You are more than willing to give anyone a smile, as long as they are worthy of it, and you love to share stories. You are growing more and more each day...I can't keep up with you! A few days ago you rolled from your tummy to your back and scooted off the tummy-time mat. It kind of startled me, but I was really excited for you.
I can tell that you really love your older brother because you give him the courtesy laugh when he tries to be funny. He loves you too, although he isn't nearly as gentle. You have to put up a lot from him. It kind of reminds me of when I was growing up, standing up to both of MY teasing brothers. (just know that you WILL survive)
You have beautiful little patches of red hair and "peach fuz" and are constantly complimented by your bright blue eyes. I am very fond of your long, dark eyelashes. (a bit jealous too) I can't wait to see whether or not you keep these features.
You are more interested in toys these days. You like to grab the giraffe and elephant hanging from your bouncer. And because you are enjoying toys, I figured you might like the jumperoo. When I got it out for you, you didn't look too thrilled. But that's okay because Jakob sure had fun with it...after screaming and protesting his turn. (I know he's too big for it, but it didn't break. And he is now willing to share.)
I finally put you in the bouncer today. You were nervous with the lights and random sound effects, but after awhile you started playing with the toys. Luckily Jakob was taking a nap so you didn't have to compete. You took your time and really enjoyed it! You are very observant.
Molly, I want you to know that you are loved by all! You have a sweet personality and you bring joy to our family. You are a special spirit. We love you!
No comments:
Post a Comment