Friday, September 17, 2010

Flash Back Friday: Yellowstone

 Yellowstone, July 2007


It was our second summer being married.  I was entering my internship and Danny was finishing his Graduate work.  Danny's sister was preparing to go on a mission so the Rogers decided to go on one last campout before her departure. 

Some FIRSTS for me on our Yellowstone trip:

First time driving 8 hours to go camping. 
First time visiting the beautiful National Park. 
First time seeing a bald Eagle.
First time ever being afraid that bears were out to get me. 
First time being this close to an elk.


First time seeing a bear in the wild.

First time smelling the strong scent of sulfur.


First time being afraid of heights.


First time road triping it with Danny.
(Grand Tetons)

First time realizing that I do, in fact, like road trips.

I would like to make it back to Yellowstone.  Anyone up for a trip?

No comments: