Friday, November 12, 2010
9 Facts at 9 Months
1- Molly LOVES to growl. Without fail, Molly will greet you with a growl.
2-Molly has two bottom teeth and is now appreciating those chompers by eating "big kid" food.
3-Molly is baby crawling-instead of army crawling.
4-Molly learned how to pull herself up in the crib (since she is finally sleeping in the crib), but has trouble getting back down. She is now trying to pull herself up on to everything!
5-Molly is currently learning how to fall back to sleep on her own instead of being held, rocked or fed. It's rough-for all of us! She was awake on and off for five hours a couple nights ago...torture! BUT she has made improvements; last night she only woke up once, around 1:20, and cried for a few minutes before sleeping soundly until 5:00. (I cannot wait for the day when I will finally get a full 8 hours of sleep again)
6- Molly's hair is growing! I can pinch parts of it between my fingers...it's progress!
7-Molly doesn't like to wear headbands or any kind of accessory on her head; including hats. She would much rather play with it. Unfortunately it has confused some of the older folk in thinking she is a boy. (You'd think the pink jacket would give it away, but alas....some things just aren't that obvious, I guess.
8-Molly is afraid of Jakob. She immediately crawls into my lap when her older brother is near. She rarely plays on her own unless I am right next to her. I'll admit, he is pretty intimidating. Who can blame her when she is being trompled, ran into with a car, screamed at, rolled over with toddler body, or having toys taken away?
9-Molly is fascinated with paper: touching. scrunching, ripping, and eating. If you don't want that very important paper ruined, don't get it too close to this little one! She's quick!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm guessing the fact that Molly is in the crib means that Jakob is in the bed now? Does he stay in bed pretty good?
Along about the time you finally get 8 hours sleep you will find yourself pregnant again.
Love you guys.
Yes, jakob is in his toddler bed. more on that later. :) (Can you tell i'm behind on my blog entries? I just can't seem to find the extra time....or motivation)
Post a Comment