A day in the life of the Rogers

One day at a time...

Monday, December 13, 2010

We wish you a Merry Christmas!

http://elfyourself.jibjab.com/view/biRDobbXTcYHfpMTwII0
at Monday, December 13, 2010
Labels: Christmas, Family fun, Holidays

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

My Family from WiddlyTinks.com

The Archives

A Quick Look at our Life

Jakob (151) Family fun (117) Play time (83) baby #2 (81) Connecticut (78) random funnies (71) molly milestones (69) Holidays (61) This-and-That (59) Jakob milestones (51) kiddos (40) Travel (39) baby #3 (37) Danny (30) sophia milestones (28) Hobby (26) Birthday (24) weather (24) milestones (23) Jamie (20) Christmas (19) food (19) Fall (18) local activities (16) Mischief (11) just for fun (10) school (10) flash back friday (9) Halloween (8) preschool (6) doctor (5) snow (5) House (4) Advice (3) scouts (3) Animals (2) music (2) play (2) sports (2) camping (1) family (1) kiddo (1) recipes (1)

Fellow Bloggers

  • Simply Quinoa
    Greek Yogurt Ice Cream - This Greek yogurt ice cream is smooth, creamy, and packed with protein. Lightly sweetened with nothing but honey and a colorful swirl of fresh berries thro...
    1 week ago
  • The Survival Mom
    Power Outages and Home Medical Equipment: A Plan for More Than 72 Hours - […] The post Power Outages and Home Medical Equipment: A Plan for More Than 72 Hours appeared first on The Survival Mom.
    2 weeks ago
  • No Meat Athlete
    How I Discovered My Wife’s Extreme Deficiency - This is a hard email to write. It’s a story that my wife was very hesitant for me to share publicly. But it’s a scary wake-up call that we need to share ...
    3 years ago
  • our cotterell family
    There is no catching up - Unfortunately, the dream of catching up on this blog has died. I am not sure about continuing it longer. I love the idea of it, but I am not sure of the ...
    9 years ago
  • Growing Up
    First Stitches! - Guess who was the first kid in our family to need stitches?? It was Mr. Accident Prone himself - Jordan! Here is the story ... It was the afternoon of Febr...
    10 years ago
  • The Buchanan Family
    4 Months - Tanner is 4 months old now! Unfortunately, he spent his 4-month "birthday" at the doctor's office with an ear infection. But he's feeling better now and...
    11 years ago
  • Gallagher Haven
    Celebrating Lauren - NOVEMBER 2014 I love that every year, we drop everything and spend the day together as a family celebrating our sweet Lauren. This year, we headed towards ...
    11 years ago
  • Slices of Light
    Summer Is? - Double Tiger Lilies in front yard. A hummer bird favorite this year.
    12 years ago
  • Smith Family
    Dale's Wedding - I went to Utah without my little family to attend my brother's wedding. It was sad to not have them there but it was soooo nice to have a break from all t...
    12 years ago
  • one life...make it magical
    Normal day... - A few Sundays ago the sister teaching the lesson in Relief Society shared this beautiful quote. I just fell in love with it and whipped it into somethi...
    12 years ago
  • Johnson and Johnson
    Key West - With Tia Nana This weekend the kids and I took a trip down to Key West with Tia Nana and Uncle Ron. Sadly he was never around for photo sessions. We saw...
    12 years ago
  • Kaylee's Life
    - Guess what. We have a fairy ring in our backyard! Just in case you chickies don't know what a fairy ring is it is a perfect circle of mushrooms. I wish th...
    13 years ago
  • The Perkins Clan
    Blizzard Charlotte - This weekend we got dumped on. 34" inches of snow less than 24 hours, not including the snow drifts. Winds were sustained at 30mph, gusts of 60mph. It was ...
    13 years ago
  • Fox Family Fun
    Another Long Update - Miriam, David, and Emily with cousins at the awesome Family Reunion held in Branson. Like Father, like Son. Their farmer's tan lines are amazingly si...
    14 years ago
  • Jason and Emily Egan
    My last long run. - This Saturday I have my last long run before my marathon. I am going to run 20 miles, I hope I survive. My marathon is on September 18, one month away. I a...
    16 years ago
  • Jenn Mosley
    -
  • emstaland
    -
  • D and J Rogers
    -
  • Pizza Quest with Peter Reinhart
    -
  • Christensen Family
    -
  • Clean & Delicious with Dani Spies
    -
  • Go Team Winn
    -
  • Kim Hammond
    -
  • Nate and Sarah Rogers
    -
  • Beckstead Clan
    -
  • Brandon and Tessa
    -
  • Jacob and Jane
    -

This and That

  • prekinders
  • Play and Learn
  • Teachers pay Teachers
  • coach music mom
  • no meat athalete
  • Disease Proof
  • Cake Wrecks
  • What's for lunch?
  • Princess hair
  • Design Sponge
  • Mommy Wisdom
  • LDS Coloring pages
  • Recipes from real moms
  • President Monson of LDS church
  • Food storage recipes

Followers

background

statcounter

Picture Window theme. Powered by Blogger.