Friday, January 7, 2011

It was only a matter of time....

...and now there's no going back!!

 When I was a little girl I had a rainbow slinky that I absolutely adored!  I took great care of it and made sure never to put it in comprising situations.  On occasion, this rainbow slinky would accompany me on babysitting outtings.  Even then the  fragile state of the slinky was never compromised. 

THIS, however,


is why children under 3 should not have slinkys. 

 They just don't understand how annoying it is to untangle the thing, every. single. day. 


A football, on the other hand, is a great toy for a boy and his father.  Seriously, with a little bit of practice with daddy, this summer is going to be one of footballs, soccerballs, baseballs and mitts! 


Even Molly is in on the excitement... although her brother isn't as patient and helpful as daddy. 

I'm itching to get outside with the kids, can't ya tell?

2 comments:

Wes and Amy Larsen said...

Is Jakob a lefty?

Jamie said...

He throws with his left, but eats and writes with his right. Funny, huh?