I'm ready to start a new year, but I have no idea what I want from it. Last year I decided to make a reasonable goal to organize and clean the basement, which I accomplished the second week of January, and that worked out well because it gave the kids more space to play. Today, that basement is back to it's unorganized self and I have no motivation to "clean" it again. UGH! I also had personal goals to accomplish in my running and character flaws that I wanted to improve by the end of 2011, so that was successful.
This year, however, I would love to feel more settled with life (is that even possible?); I would love for Danny to feel accomplished in his career so we can find a more permanent location; I would love to be better about writing Birthday cards or sending a nice letter to someone special to me; I would love to be more organized in my home--getting closets cleaned and pantries straightened; I would love to have more peace in my home and void of contention from outside stresses; I would love to be a better friend.
Ya, I'll run with that for now.
Here's to 2012!
1 comment:
Such great pictures. Thank you for doing this. We appreciate them a lot.
Post a Comment