Tonight, after putting Jakob and Molly down for bed, I was reminded of this article as Jakob used a new tactic to get my attention. He starts off soft, then gets louder as his needs become more "urgent". (The lyrics of this song are written below)
I want more Popcorn! Give us popcorn!
Give me more popcorn on the pop, and then we have some more popcorn. And then went asleep.
Then we woked up!
And then....we was woking, waking, waking uuuup. To There! Wake up!
Mommy?!
I. looked. out. the. window. and what did I saw? Popcorn popping in the apricot...the tree. And it popped!!! And then we ate it up! Then we...and then we went alseep! And then we woked up and ate more popcorn!!!! Then we went asleep!!!! Then we had more popcorn!!! Then we had more popcorn!!!
I eventually had to give in to his singing.....as much as I loved the song, it was getting a little out of hand. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment