Friday, March 15, 2013

2012 in Review

I just finished last year's review.  

During the process I kept thinking "I take way too many pictures......"  "Why do I have to take so many pictures?"  I kept pulling up file after file of pictures of the kids, family outings, special moments, etc.  I got somewhat annoyed when I opened a new folder with pictures that I failed to add. Uh! That's one more page I have to add to the book.  

In the back of my mind I knew I would regret not having it in our memoir of adventures, so another page was added and another few dollars were added to the bill.  

Now that the book is finished I can now think, "Wow, I'm so glad I captured these moments."  (even if it is a picture of a Jakob's drawing on the magnadoodle)  We have such a good time with each other (and our family/friends) that I should be capturing these joyous occasions.  It reminds me of all the good that happens in my life.  

Like many of us, we tend to forget the time cherished with those we love.  I don't want to forget it.  I want it stored in a book of memories that the kids can flip through and remember.  I'm excited for 2012 to be added to our shelf.    To me, it's worth far more than the dollar sign.  

Click here to view this photo book larger
Shutterfly baby photo books are the perfect way to preserve your baby's precious moments.

No comments: