![]() |
| Collage customized with Smilebox |
Here's what's happening now:
I'm really gassy; more so than Jakob or Molly. Most evenings I spend my time crying in pain and it will usually last for 2-3 hours.
I now have baby acne....great.
On top of that, I'm loosing all of my hair!
I've found that I like sucking on my fist.
My pacifier is another great option when I'm a bit fussy. I use to hate that thing, but I'm getting use to it now.
I'm also getting use to my car seat. These days I only cry for 10 minutes before quieting down, whereas before I would cry the entire car ride.
My sleep schedule a work in progress. I really don't know what I want to do with that yet.
My mom has to be really cautious about dairy products because it makes me really uncomfortable--hence the crying for 2-3 hours at night and the horrible baby acne! It's worse when there's dairy in my system.
Jakob and Molly keep trying to hold me up. I don't sit well yet, but they insist. Thank goodness mom likes to supervise.
I have outgrown my newborn clothes and now wear 0-3 months. I'm growing!
Life is generally great when I'm fed, changed, and don't have dairy in my system. Here's to another week!

No comments:
Post a Comment