Our little Sophie is growing up! Has it already been 8 weeks?
Here's a peek at our baby girl over the last 3 weeks:
![]() |
| This free digital scrapbooking design created with Smilebox |
Sophia's Diary:
I love to be double swaddled nice and tight before I go to sleep. I think Mommy does it the best. :)
My first big-girl-bath was a success! The tub wasn't too daunting and the water was just right.
I like to cry--most times for no apparent reason. I am the most fussy at night. It starts around 6 and will last anywhere from 3-5 hours. It's exhausting for me and Mommy, but I can't control it.
I'm kind of on a nursing/nap schedule. My regular nursing hours are 8am, 11am, 2pm, 5pm, 8 pm, 2am and then 5am before starting over again at 8am. I'm pretty good to go every 3 hours in between feedings; however, the last two days I've needed every 2. I guess I'm growing.
Occasionally I can sooth myself to sleep all on my own! Oh, and I love my pacifier now (even though I like to spit it out too).
I love being burped or held on my stomach. It's soothing.
I can burp loud and long-evidence of how gassy I am! My mom has given me 3 different brands of gas drops as well as colic calm to help soothe my tummy. I haven't noticed it helping.
I'm getting really strong! I can hold up my head, stand, grasp, and kick!
I was cooperative during my blessing on Sunday. Daddy blessed me with health and strength, to look up to my brothers and sisters (not sure mommy appreciated the plural for siblings) and to be an example to others. He also reminded me that Heavenly Father loves me very much and will bless me in my life right now and in years to come. I love my daddy very much.
I was excited to see my grandparents and two aunts last weekend. I wasn't very agreeable most of the time, but I did give a smile and giggle to show that I love them. I'm doing that a lot these days....smiling and giggling. I'm actually pretty good at it!
Life is pretty simple! I just need to figure out this gas situation and then everything will be grand.

1 comment:
I did notice the "brothers and sisters" during the blessing. It made me giggle. I hope you can figure out the gassy problem - no fun for you or her!
Post a Comment