Daddy was in charge...
There seem to be fewer and fewer days that Danny offers to get Jakob ready for bed, so on the random days that he does show interest I take full advantage of it! I got the bath ready at the right temperature and the right amount of water so all Danny had to do was plop Jakob in the water. After about 20 minutes I started wondering what the duo were up to. I heard my name being called from Jakob's bedroom and when I walked through the door I found a giant grin on Danny's face. As I looked at my baby I noticed that Danny had been a little too creative with the lotion...a mohawk?!? Oh well, I think it's cute.
1 comment:
The problem here is that you wait until he volunteers. Instead try "You get him ready, I'll feed him and put him to bed". Asking ends up being the only way you get help. Oh and I noticed the pajamas he chose. Does he alway pick the "My Dad Rocks" PJs?
Post a Comment