Monday, November 3, 2008

Connecticut Coast

When Danny's parents were here we visited New Haven and saw some great light houses. On Saturday, we decided to visit a different part of the coast: New London. We actually couldn't see the coast until we walked a few yards because there were so many trees hovering around us, as well as a train track on a small hill blocking our view.

We were prepared with blankets, jackets and layers of clothing to keep us warm, but we eventually ended up with only our jackets. It was bright, sunny, and beautiful! It was neat to see long Island, New York across the way although my camera couldn't zoom that far to get a picture.

It was so bright, every picture we took my eyes were either squinted or closed-I'm very sensitive to sunlight. I'm surprised Danny's eyes are open because he usually has this problem. ha ha


Jakob was happy the whole time. He watched the waves coming on to the shore. Some day he will understand what is going on.

2 comments:

Jane Huddleston said...

Okay, several things I want to say. First of all Jamie you are lookin SMOKIN' HOT in those pictures. It looks like you're already losing the pregnancy weight. AWESOME JOB. Secondly, you're family is so cute. I'm jealous that you're off in the real world having adventures with a new baby. I'm excited to be at that stage. LASTLY -- I love the landscape pictures you keep posting. New England looks like a BEAUTIFUL place to be this time of year. I've always heard about the fall colors, but I've never seen it first hand. I'm jealous. Hope you love it out there!

Matthias and Jenn said...

Jamie you look great! The pictures are beautiful.