Wednesday, November 5, 2008

What is it about overalls?

As I searched in Jakob's drawer this morning I found the perfect article of clothing and thought, these are so cute! I got a little tingle of excitement as I unclasped the straps, slipped him in, and waited for my favorite part: the click. I love overalls! I don't know what it is about the overall that makes an already cute baby even cuter! Maybe it's due to the fact that I wore overalls as a kid and absolutely loved them. I dunno, but it seems that any mom would agree that overalls are super cute and we have to put our kids in them.

4 comments:

Jen and Carl said...

jamie! I am glad you guys got to Connecticut safely. It looks like you had a good time on your way there. Jakob looks so cute in overalls

amylynne said...

I wholeheartedly agree!!

russia boy said...

So Cute!!! I agree about overalls! There is just something about them...

Matthias and Jenn said...

I agree on the overalls. There are some really cute ones that I am getting Aphia, now that the weather has changed. I'll try to remember to post pictures