
Did you notice anything about this picture that shows how much Jakob is growing up? Yes, Jakob is sleeping and sucking on his pacifier...but did you notice ANYTHING different? Well, if you did, you would have known that Jakob isn't using any of his neck-supportive pillows anymore. He grew out of his white pillow around 3 months and has recently outgrown his green pillow! (If you're confused, refer to 1 week old picture on the right to know what I'm talking about) Yay for neck muscles! Way to go Buz! He is also starting to balance and hold himself sitting up, which I'll post video and pictures for that soon. "My baby is all grown up!"
2 comments:
I love seeing the pictures of Jakob. Could you please show some of you (Jamie) and Daniel too.
Grandma Rowan
yes, although I mostly show pictures of either Jakob or Danny and Jakob because I'm usually the one taking the pictures. But, yes, I will try to post more pictures of us.
Post a Comment