Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Sit! good boy...no, he's not a dog

For the past two weeks Jakob has learned how to sit up with the pillow. He learned this trick so fast that now he would rather sit and play instead of being on his back; which is a shame for me because that means I have to supervise him most of the time so he doesn't topple over.


Jakob tries to reach for EVERYTHING! We no longer can hold him in our lap while we eat because his hands end up in our food. He is pretty determined to get just about anything he sets his eye on. Fortunately he isn't mobile because I don't think our house is exactly ready for a crawling baby...I guess I better get on that.

My new entertainment is to put a toy just within reach and watch him try to grab it. He kicks his feet so hard I know he's thinking, "It's right there, why am I not moving?" He loves to reach for new and interesting objects such as the remote, cell phone, camera, place mat, and the list goes on.

No comments: