Finally...we have the internet up and running again! It's amazing the kind of torture we (danny and I) go through without the soothing security of the world wide web. Not that it consumes my life or anything, but it's the only quick way I can communicate with friends and family outside of Connecticut. Plus, have you ever tried paying a bill online when you don't have the means to do so? ANNOYING! At least this experience helped me become good friends with the library; however, the only ONE time I had on the internet--without child--was to print off instructions for cleaning the church, right before we had to go to the church. 5 minutes isn't quite long enough to read my overflowing email.
But, I'm back, so expect to be smothered with new posts and updates on our adventures. We've had many experiences since the last post, so grab the popcorn, turn down the lights and enjoy the reads.
1 comment:
Yeah! I am so excited to read more about how you guys are doing.
Post a Comment