Monday, June 1, 2009

"Jamie, I think I'm a Red Sox fan"

In celebration of our 4th Anniversary, we decided to do something fun: attend a Red Sox game. We couldn't show up to the game without sporting the all important game attire-red, white and blue colors with the letter B engraven on the front (see baby model below). It seems that a lot of people in Connecticut support the Sox. I guess we were bound to join the band wagon at some point.

We spent the night in Boston, walked around historical parks, ate at Mike's Pastries and went to the temple. This is the first "kinda real" anniversary that we've acknowledged since the planned honeymoon in 2005. (it's only "kina real because we celebrated a couple weeks after our true ann.) Every other year we kept a low profile by simply going out to dinner; this year we finally go to do something exciting!








The dude in the background, smiling hugely, was our "waiting in line friend." His wife asked us if we wanted our pics taken. Our 'line friend' wanted to be in it too...apparently. I guess he wanted us to remember him.
We're actually watching a game at Fenway Park? It's surreal...but sooooooo cool!



Yes, Danny is very excited to be watching a Major League Baseball game, and Jakob just can't stop twisting his toung. (his new habit)







Jakob is finally sleeping in his car seat. After the temple he slept the entire way home. (1.5 hours)

No comments: