Guess who's going on 12 weeks?? Molly of course.
I can't believe how fast she is developing! Here are some things Molly can do: Laugh, SMILE, hold her head up, stand (with assistance), sleep 4-5 hour stretches at night, observe, stare, and sit happily watching Jakob entertain her. It's wonderful! Molly is also becoming a fan of bath time and diaper changing time-things she use to despise and fight. She's making improvements!
With Molly I'm looking forward to her red hair. Yep, you heard right. Molly's hair is growing in red. I hope it stays red, because if there is one thing that i'm learning about kids is that their hair color changes with age and with seasons. For example, Jakob's hair is lighter, now that he is playing in the sun all day, and every now and then I catch a glimpse of strawberry highlights, but for the most part it's blondish-brown...and still curly! Oh how I love the curls!
1 comment:
So cute! I love that big flower on her head! Adorable!
Post a Comment