Oh how these little ones make motherhood interesting!
(of course Jakob refused to get a picture taken with me and the only one that finally turned out was one danny had accidently zoomed in on. Oh well, we're making memories right?)
Danny surprised me with a really nice flower pot. I plan to use the flowers that I have growing now and this cute plant that I got as a mother's day gift from church.
I really like the pink specks. Charming.
Danny was asked to speak in church for Mother's day. Two things happened: I had to sit on the bench and take care of two little children by myself....great. And I got to listen to a talk on how ALL women have the instinct to nurture. It was touching.
After church, Danny made cajun chicken with alfredo sauce. Not bad! It was a great mother's day indeed!
3 comments:
Looks like it was a good Mother's Day for Jamie. Danny, you did a great job! Love to all of you.
The pancakes look delicious! Looks like a wonderful day!
What kind of plant is it? It is really pretty.
Post a Comment