Jakob is a little obsessed about trying on shoes.
And the other day I caught him doing this:
Standing on the jumperoo while Molly jumps. Poor, poor Molly.
There is a whole new sense of adventure now that Jakob has a bike. He loves to ride fast down our neighbors driveway and around the house. Unfortunately he will only wear his helmet for a total of 5 seconds now. I really wish he would keep it on. He tends to fall over frequently.
The HD converter box for our TV just went out so we haven't had much to keep us entertained. Luckily we still have the internet and PBSkids.org. Jakob just loves Elmo's world and Curious George. I just had to share.
Jakob's new word: "Elmo"
I think it's fun to watch Jakob react to something that is suppose to be funny. My favorite reaction, though, is curious George. Watch what he does when the sand is too wet.
3 comments:
Your family is so cute!
Fun! I'm glad we came to visit. Now I can better picture what it looks like there. Love ya.
So I just played that curious george game ... :) and i can see why jakob laughs like that when it's wrong. George's face is so funny!
Post a Comment