She can roll!!! On Sunday I FINALLY got to see Molly roll from her back to her stomach. She has been doing this for a few days now, but I was able to witness it Sunday. Then yesterday she was feeling super confident because she just kept rolling from stomach to back, so I was able to video it.
Molly is also teething right now. Her bottom gums are swollen, she's drooling, and I can almost feel a bump...Can I tell you how much I hate teething?
It throws EVERYTHING off.
Who loves the Bumbo?? I do! Except Molly doesn't like sitting up. She would rather slouch and turn to one side, all lazy like. Whatever. (It sure makes it hard to feed her this way)
And who knew you could have deja vu with your second child? Do these pictures remind you of anything?
This is how we spend most of our time outside:
Jakob sprays water on the cars, me, the garden or Molly; he rides his bike like a wild man; or runs from yard to yard or down the street trying to see if I can catch up. I try to dodge water being sprayed at me, protect molly from the little fire fighter, chase Jakob from the neighbors yard back to ours, and save our cars from uncontrolable bike riding. And Molly? She just sits quietly and plays with her toys...for now...
1 comment:
Addie does the EXACT same thing in the Bumbo! It drives me nuts because after a few minutes she gets annoyed that she's all twisted up so I have to move her back and then she just does it again. The only difference is once she turns that way she usually sucks on or licks the side, haha!
Post a Comment