Wednesday, August 4, 2010

If you ever come to visit...


THIS is what you will be doing ALL. DAY. LONG!


We have been playing "happy birthday" every day this week.  He loves it!


Something that I've noticed with our birthday-cake-fun is that Jakob likes to make sure every toy blows out their candle, has a piece of cake, and eats the piece of candy on top of the cake. I think that makes him an incredibly thoughtful host.  Wouldn't you want a cute and adorable host like him?

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

That is so cute!!! I love how he says please. :) Also, I love how you are reaching around for the spatula so you wouldn't mess up the camera work. That's totally something I would do!

Jamie said...

I know...the spatula wasn't nearly as important as making sure jakob's head stayed in view. It's hard to play and video at the same time. :)