Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Too Much of a Good Thing

It all started when Danny decided to use Napoleon Dynamite to test the DVD player in the car.  Jakob saw the cover and was curious so I played it for him (thinking he would get bored with it and never watch it again) but  he has surprisingly watched it multiple times a week since then and even requests certain parts of the movie.  His favorite: the dancing. 

I find it hilarious that we watch ND so often.  In fact, when I quote ND in casual conversation with my friends I just have to laugh.  Are we so pathetic?  Oh well.....What can I say?  I blame Jakob.

"If you vote for me, all of your wildest dreams will come true."
"ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhh"
"You're just jealous because I've been chatting with babes all day long."
"Build her a cake or something."
"Girls like guys with skills"
"Lucky!"
"Just follow your heart.  That's what I always do."
"What do you wanna bet I could throw the ball over them mountains?"
"It's pretty much the best drawing I've ever done"
"Are you Pedros' cousins with all the sweet hook-ups?"
"I caught you a delicious bass."

and who could forget the dancing??? 

No comments: