Sunday, September 5, 2010

Cougar Fans

Rise and shout!  It's game day!

I think we are a bit excited for college football. It's rather difficult being on the east coast, but I think we have the best intentions as cougar fans: we've got the shirts (thanks to brother and sister-in-law), we know the words to the fight song, we've got the seasons' schedule, and we're keeping up with the players.  The only problem?  We have to follow the games "old school" by listening to it on KSL.  
 

(Jakob, practicing his chants with the vacuum attachment)


4 comments:

Marla said...

That's the way we had to listen to the game. We don't get the channel it was on. No one else wanted to listen so I got my small radio and headphones and listened to it that way. Not a pretty game, but a win. Go Cougars!

Janeal said...

Dave ordered the sports package for 2 weeks just to watch that game... So cute! We were all decked out and Andrea was singing the fight song all day and night!

faith said...

We were all decked out, too! I'll have to find out from Spencer what (copyright infringing) website he goes to to get the games. Not like watching it on TV but it's better than nothing!

PerkinsClan said...

We watched it online too. It's a bit choppy, but better than the radio, I think.