Monday, November 15, 2010

Orlando Vacay! Day 1b

The Park!!!
 One of many great amenities offered at the Holiday Inn Resort. 


After a fun filled morning at the pool, and a spectacular afternoon nap, Jakob was ready to hit the swings


...and the slide


...and the monkey bars!


I was seriously enjoying the relaxation of the vacation at this point.  It was a comfortable 80 degrees and we were basking in the sun, playing at the park.  That sounds so relaxing, right?  Well it was. 

 The best thing about it had to be that Jakob was the only kid!  All the other kiddies were swimming at the pool/water slides right next to us.  No complaints here!  I enjoyed not worrying about the tantrums of waiting for the swing or taking turns going up the stairs-and down the slide. He had the entire play yard all to his cute little self! 

We eventually made it back "home" to eat dinner on the back balcony and watch the last few golfers finish their round on the green.  The sun was setting, the kids were happy and fed; I couldn't ask for a better beginning to a much needed vacation.  I took advantage of an early bed time to catch up on some much needed beauty rest and gear up for our second day of vacation: Magic Kingdom!

No comments: