Friday, March 25, 2011

If there's one thing we love to do around here....

the weather sure doesn't cooperate enough to allow us to do it:


We have had an annoyingly long winter and some pretty cold spring days; never the less, we have managed to brave the cold and get some good exercise in the process. 


This was the first time Molly was able to run around the yard this year.....I think she loves it!    She falls down every five minutes without a care (hence the reason why she is wearing jakob's brown colored pants) and is certainly not afraid to get her hands dirty.  I have had to put her in Jakob's old clothes because she has nothing that I would allow her to get dirty in.  Don't you just love having girls?

She is just like Jakob in many ways: First, making several requests a day to go outside by rummaging through the closet for her boots and finding me to help her put them on AND watching the comings and goings of animals and people out the window. 

 The only problem is that I am a little out numbered when it comes to supervision.  I can't be in two places at the same time!  Luckily I don't worry about Jakob too much; he knows his boundaries. 

I've got a feeling that we are going to have quite an eventful summer!     Just saying....

No comments: