Projects
Since August I have been trying to finish a few Projects, but the reality of two kids and three church callings has made it harder for me to finish something as planned. (I use to be so good at that)
I was able to finish Molly's Fall jacket in October, however she refused to wear it more than 5 minutes. I have also had an urge to get up to date on Molly's scrapbook since she is turning 2 in February and I haven't gotten past the first page.
Oh and I finally found the fabric for the I spy quilt that I planned to make for Jakob last year, but never found the time to start....such is my life right now.
Other projects/reality of life keeping me busy: planning and presenting the Ward Christmas Program; teaching preschool; selecting choir music for next year; feeding families in the ward; carpooling families in the ward; wrapping and sending Christmas presents; attending playgroup; cleaning up branches; and trying to spend time with the family.
Life is busy, but certainly good. I guess those other projects can continue to hold until I have a bit more calm in my life.
Here is a preview of ONE finished project:
![]() |
| Create your own free photo collage |

1 comment:
So cute!
Post a Comment