Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas

The kids have been playing really well with all of their new toys this morning so I took advantage of it by getting the Christmas pictures up.  I'm impressed it happened so quickly. 

We sure had a fun-filled holiday!  From Saturday the 22nd until Christmas evening, we participated in one event after another with all of our dear friends (and family via skype).  Thank goodness for friends-we miss our family terribly during this time of year. 

 Here are some highlights: 

rogers' christmas party-via skype
ham and funeral potatoes
white elephant gift exchange
southwestern chicken
fruit pizza
sharing holiday music at a senior housing community
soup, SOUP, SOUP!
popcorn and a movie
Christmas lights!
Beckstead/Egan Christmas Eve get together-via skype
beef wellington, twice baked potatoes, grilled asparagus, ginger lemon tea, and dessert!

wow....that's a lot of food. Good thing I'm still running.  

Merry Christmas!

Click to play this Smilebox scrapbook
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Scrapbook design made with Smilebox

No comments: