Friday, December 21, 2012


I am officially 29.  One more year before I enter the big three-oh.  EEEK!

My birthday was low key, but spanned the entire weekend.  On Friday, we ordered Indian food (drool) and Danny did part of the dishes for me.  On Sunday, my official bday, Danny made a yummy stir-fry for dinner and a chocolate ice cream cake with oreo crust, hot fudge, candy cane crumble and whipped cream topping for dessert.  

And finally, the present: Danny bought me my very own Garmin GPS watch for running.  Perhaps he was a little tired of me using up all his data?  I'm excited to have my very own watch so the settings fit my activity level, gender, and pace.  This MIGHT be enough motivation to continue running through the cold winter mornings.  So far, I've managed to maintain my running--even running a 10 miler in 22 degrees.  So far, so good.

Click to play this Smilebox collage
Create your own collage - Powered by Smilebox
This free picture collage created with Smilebox

No comments: