Molly and I attended the Nutcracker Ballet. A group of moms and their daughters got together for a primping party, a luncheon and dessert, followed by a matinee showing of the Nutcracker at the Bushnell theater. I remember going to the ballet with my mom when I was little, so I decided that this would be a nice tradition to continue with my girls. It was a lot of giggly-girly-fun!
| Another free slideshow design by Smilebox |
Danny took the kids out to the backyard for some winter fun. They spent 1.5 hours doing this....who knew?
Jakob was dismissed early from school so he went outside with the neighborhood kids and built a snowman. Thanks to the bus stop, we've been able to make some great friends this year. In fact, last Friday a group of us went Christmas Caroling around the neighborhood together-- then met for hot chocolate and cookies afterward. I was pleased with the spirit of unity that we shared as we sang together and for others.
| This digital collage created with Smilebox |
The kids are excited for Christmas! (Thanks Great Grandma B for the musical cards)
Jakob is keeping busy at home, at school, at play:
| This collage created with Smilebox |
We wish you a Merry Christmas!!
| Create a photo collage |




No comments:
Post a Comment