It has been a cold and snow-filled winter. Thank goodness we have Birthday's to celebrate and get us through this dreaded time of year!
This month we celebrate Danny (Daddy). He is one year older and still hates celebrating it. He doesn't think he needs a spectacle for his birthday.... I, on the other hand, will take any and every excuse to have a party (perhaps eat some cake) and get out of the house. Not true for D.
So after some prodding and questioning, I finally got the man to commit to Birthday Plans.
Danny's birthday was on a Saturday this year. It happened to be on a day where we finally got some sun! He had a lot of homework that needed to get turned in by Sunday; however, being the super-dad that he is, he decided to play outside with the kids instead.
They were outside for hours perfecting their sled jump:
And then ended up drinking hot chocolate and warming up inside.
Molly was frozen after two hours, so she came in early and left the other two outside for the other two. Smart girl.
After asking Danny what he wanted to do for his birthday, and receiving the same response, "I don't really care" I decided to dig through my brain a little and figure out the perfect Birthday Bash:
5 Guys Burger and Fries
Nailed it.
![]() |
| Personalize a picture collage |
The hubs loved it and it was all he could really ask for. No cake, no balloons--just a good burger and fries.
I'm glad he is easy to please.
Happy Birthday!

No comments:
Post a Comment