Molly had her final dance recital last weekend. Since the very first day of class, Moe would constantly ask if it was time to put on makeup and get into costume. I could feel her excitement as she counted down the days till becital day (recital day). I think the euphoria of dressing up, putting on makeup (more importantly mascara) and getting on stage in front of a bunch of people is just what she craves. She's a 4 year old girl....what's not to expect. Ballet once a week-- for only 45 minutes, mind you-- was hardly enough to appease this little dancer's love for movement. She wanted dance class all day, every day. She loved it! I'm sad for her that it's over....but you can be sure we'll get her in again next year. :)
She is the cutest little tiger around!
![]() |
| Photo slideshow created with Smilebox |

No comments:
Post a Comment